This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


Please take time to read our DNA Policy - this explains what action we will take where patients fail to attend an appointment, or have cancelled it so late that we have been unable to use it for another patient. 

DNA Policy

Eye Problems

Whatever your eye problem, your first port of call should be an optician/optometrist. An optician is the best person to assess urgent eye problems, check for eye disorders and treat eye conditions. They have the professional training and necessary equipment to assess most eye problems. They can provide prescriptions for can refer to specialist hospital services if needed. For further details see the LENS service tab in clinics and services here.

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website